The latest addition to the Rotabroach range, the E50 Pivot Magnet is specifically designed for drilling on curved, uneven surfaces. With its permanent magnet, the E50PM retains magnetic adhesion, even on thinner surfaces.
- Maintains strong grip on curved steel and pipework down to 3.5mm material thickness.
- Can be also used for standard flat surface drilling.
- Twist drill, threading and countersinking capability.
- Permanent magnet technology – magnet does not require electrical power.
- Double pivoting magnet base – two separate magnets allowing machine movement in-between drilling for inspection & debris removal without losing position.
- Safe and hidden away internal cabling.
- Mounted coolant bottle, steel sliding guard and switchable handle.
- Centered control panel with Cutsmart™ for increased tool and machine life.
110V 1500W / 230V 1500W
|No Load RPM||
Low Gear: 100-265 RPM, High Gear: 200-500 RPM
|Max Hole Cutting Capacity||
ø50 x 50mm deep – 23mm with MT shank drill
Height: min 490mm – max 640mm / Width: 190mm / Length: 317mm
110V/18kg / 230V/17.7kg
277mm x 190mm
Cutsmart™ Technology / Fixed Guard / Magnetic Detection / Secondary Motor Protection