- Rotabroach CTCT cutters have unique straight flute designed for better material removal.
- Unique cermeted tungsten carbide tips for maximum cutting capability in the hardest of material.
- The tips are 50% Tungsten / 50% Carbide. Rotabroach Raptor TCT cutters are harder and able to resist higher temperatures resulting in less wear, providing a longer tool life when comparing to competitor products.
- The special Rotabroach 3 step geometry provides even tooth loading for a smooth and vibration free cut.
- 66mm diameter and above are manufactured with a 1 1/4 inch shank diameter.
- Max Tensile Strength – <1400N/mm2
Ideal for Mild & Structural Steel.